The Relyence FMEA Dashboard provides an at-a-glance overview of your FMEA information. Combining all the data you need for quick assessment, the Dashboard offers the ability to monitor and manage your Failure Mode and Effects Analyses with efficiency and effectiveness. This focused overview enables you to quickly gauge system health, empowering you to work proactively to maintain your quality objectives and turn insight into action.
High-Level, Across-Product Overview
The Relyence FMEA Dashboard gathers and organizes your FMEA data to provide a holistic overview of your system, product, or process. You can use the Relyence FMEA Dashboard to view recommended actions that are past their due dates, a listing of team members with outstanding action items, an overview of RPN metrics, risk matrices, as well as slice-and-dice an array of other quality metrics. The Relyence FMEA Dashboard is useful for managers, analysts, engineers, designers – any or all team members. As with all well-designed dashboards, the Relyence FMEA Dashboard allows team leaders as well as contributors to gather information in real-time and react to keep quality objectives on track.
While the Relyence FMEA Dashboard provides a high-level overview, the underlying data is always available at your fingertips with the click of your mouse. The Relyence FMEA Dashboard’s drilldown feature takes you from a chart, table, or graph directly to the corresponding analysis information. Want to see your FMEA data with the highest RPN? Simply click in the RPN Dashboard widget to drill down to the associated FMEA Worksheet item. Want to see who is responsible for a Recommended Action that is overdue? Click on the Dashboard item to go directly to the specific Action in the associated FMEA Worksheet and see the team member assigned.
The Relyence FMEA Dashboard is completely customizable, so you can create a dashboard suitable for your needs, or create any number of dashboards. You can define the look and layout of your dashboards, as well as specify properties of the various charts and graphs. You can combine data from other Relyence modules into a single dashboard for a comprehensive overview of system health.
Exporting to Excel-Based Reports
You can easily export tabular Dashboard widgets to Excel spreadsheets. This enables you to include your table-based data in reports, use it in presentations, or integrate with other applications.
Simply hover over the upper left corner of your Dashboard widget until the Excel Report icon appears and click to generate a report. The resulting Excel spreadsheet will be automatically downloaded to your default downloads folder.
Using the easy drag-and-drop interface, select from the comprehensive set of dashboard elements, or widgets, to include in your dashboard. The widgets built into the Relyence FMEA Dashboard include:
- Catastrophic Failure Modes: A listing of failure modes with a catastrophic severity
- Criticality Matrix: A graphical criticality matrix, either 2D or 3D
- Overdue Recommended Actions: A listing of Recommended Actions that are past their due dates
- RPN Breakdown: A pie chart of RPN values broken down by customizable RPN range
- Recommended Actions Complete: A gauge indicating the percentage of Recommended Actions that are complete
- Risk Matrix: A graphical risk matrix, either 2D or 3D
- Severity Breakdown: A pie chart of Severity categories across your FMEAs
- Severity, Occurrence, Detection, or RPN Filter: A filtered list of FMEA items based on selection
- Top 10 RPN: A listing of the 10 failure modes with the highest RPN values