What is Relyence?
Relyence is an integrated suite of software tools that help you attain and maintain your reliability and quality product and process goals. Built for the engineers creating today’s complex systems or designing processes in our ever-changing manufacturing world, Relyence provides a comprehensive set of software tools for evaluating reliability and quality. Relyence products offer analysis across the product lifecycle – from the design phase, to manufacturing, to deployment, to in-field servicing, and through to next-gen development.
Using Relyence, you can analyze MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures), evaluate failures and their potential effects, assess risk, predict failure trends using life data, track and manage reported issues, and much more. Relyence provides insights into the failure profiles of your products and processes, enabling you to target areas for improvement and meet your performance goals. Additionally, our software tools help you remain compliant with built-in support for an array of industry standards and practices.
The Relyence Product Line
Relyence provides key insights into product and process reliability and quality performance, thus enabling you to achieve and exceed your continuous improvement goals and meet your compliance requirements. Our line of reliability and quality software tools includes:
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis): FMEA is a structured approach for performing failure analysis of a product, process, or system. FMEAs involve identifying potential failure modes and their resulting effects, and then defining ways to eliminate or mitigate those deemed most critical.
- FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System): FRACAS is a closed-loop process for handling any type of issue that you want to track and manage from initial report through to closure.
- Fault Tree: Fault Tree Analysis, or FTA, is a tool used for risk assessment that offers a highly analytical, quantitative approach to analysis. FTA is used to evaluate the probability of occurrence of an undesirable, or catastrophic, event.
- Reliability Prediction: Reliability Prediction analysis is used to evaluate an electro-mechanical system and estimate or predict its failure rate or MTBF based on a breakdown of its component parts and a number of key operating parameters.
- RBD (Reliability Block Diagram): RBD analysis is used to assess reliability and availability related metrics of complex systems, such as those incorporating redundancy.
- Maintainability Prediction: Maintainability Prediction analysis is a way to evaluate the maintenance and repair tasks of a system in order to maximize processes and procedures to keep a system operational with minimal downtime.
- Weibull: Weibull analysis, also called life data analysis, is a statistical tool for predicting failure and reliability trends based on accumulated life data.
- ALT (Accelerated Life Testing): ALT analysis is a statistical tool for reliability and performance evaluation based on data gathered from accelerated life tests.
Relyence products can operate independently or can be combined in any way you choose. Relyence Studio enables you to use any or all our products in an integrated platform for the most effective solution for your analysis needs.
For more details on reliability tools and their use and application, download our informative white paper “An Overview of Reliability Analysis Tools and Techniques”.
So, why should you rely on Relyence for your reliability and quality software tool set? In this article we will focus on six important factors that have enabled Relyence to become the best-in-class solution for reliability analysis. This highlight list is not all encompassing but provides a concise overview of the key elements that the Relyence brand embodies.
Relyence products are fully browser-based with absolutely nothing to install on client machines. This means that all you need is a browser to access Relyence. Using your browser of choice – whether Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc. – you simply sign in to Relyence and you’re ready to go. The Relyence browser-based solution means anytime, anywhere access.
Our browser-based platform also means that you have device independence. From your PC or Mac, your iPad or tablet, or even your smartphone, Relyence’s responsive applications allow you the flexibility to work as you choose.
Additionally, Relyence offers multiple hosting options. You can install Relyence on a single computer or on your own network with our on-premise installation. Relyence is also offered as a cloud-based solution, hosted in the Microsoft Cloud. If you prefer, you can choose to host Relyence in your own private cloud, or on another commercially available cloud platform. Again, the Relyence flexibility means you are not constrained and can choose the way that works for you.
At Relyence, we are committed to ongoing product development. Our experienced software development team, working in concert with our skilled engineers, are continually improving and enhancing our products’ capabilities to comply with industry best practices. We are adept at leveraging our decades of combined experience not only in the reliability and quality field, but also in software development, to design and build best-in-class solutions.
Our commitment to continuous improvement also means that the Relyence product line is always compliant with the latest in reliability standards and practices. For example, Relyence FMEA was the first to implement and fully support the AIAG & VDA FMEA standard entitled “Failure Mode and Effect Analysis – FMEA Handbook.” And Relyence Reliability Prediction supports all the most recent reliability standards including Telcordia Issue 4, 217Plus: 2015 Notice 1, NPRD-2016, EPRD-2014, and the ANSI/VITA 51 amendments to MIL-HDBK-217.
Grounded by our years of experience in developing legacy products such as Relex, our leadership team has brought that knowledge forward to offer today’s most advanced reliability and quality software platform with Relyence. Uniquely understanding our customers, we have designed and developed an enormous list of impressive features that offer power and productivity never before available. These capabilities are exclusively offered in the Relyence tool set and have quickly become must-have features for reliability and quality professionals.
A list of some of the most advanced Relyence-only features includes:
- Knowledge BanksTM for efficient data reuse and synchronization in FMEA and Reliability Prediction
- Reliability Prediction’s Intelligent Part MappingTM for 70+% more part matches in Reliability Prediction
- Failure Direct ConnectTM for unprecedented data sharing between FMEA and FRACAS
- FMEA Data AutoflowTM to handle relationships within your FMEA data in an automated fashion
- Always-in-syncTM to ensure Process FMEA (PFMEA) consistency
- Smart layout for ease-of-use and visually impressive diagrams with RBD
- Built-in Workflow, Approvals, and Notifications for FMEA and FRACAS tracking and management
- Integration capabilities and cross-module data sharing for utmost analysis effectiveness
At Relyence, we take our commitment to you and to our products very seriously. Averaging over 20 years of experience, our team provides the help you need. Our service team consists of Professional Services, Training, and Technical Support.
Our Professional Services team can work with you to define what tools are most applicable for your needs and help with initial startup. We can also help customize any Relyence products to your preferences, or we can provide the guidance and training you need to customize on your own.
We offer a wide range of Training services including on-demand videos as well as customized sessions tailored to your organization. Classes are virtual and can be arranged to meet your schedule.
Lastly, we offer unparalleled Technical Support. You can contact us by phone or email and expect a swift reply from our knowledgeable support team. Relyence is known for our unwavering commitment to customer support and often praised for our highly responsive team.
We believe in designing, developing, and delivering amazing products. We continually monitor how our products are used and listen to your feedback so that the Relyence solutions not only provide the functional capabilities you need, but also wrap those features in an elegant, well-designed user interface. Our products are easy-to-learn and our interfaces are clean and manageable. You will find that the Relyence reliability software tools are the most intuitive and technologically advanced tools available.
The Relyence tools offer a vast array of capabilities across the product line. The list is long, but just a brief overview includes:
- What-If? Analyses and Trade Studies to allow you to quickly see the impact of design changes
- Audit Trail for change management and compliancy
- Customizable, cross-module Dashboards for high-level overviews and visibility into trends
- User and group roles and permissions for security and control
- Workflow, Approvals, Notifications to manage and control your process
- Fast, accurate calculations for the reliability and quality metrics you need
- Integration providing invaluable data consistency across products
- Supplied and customizable Libraries for data reuse
- Revisions for backup and restoring of analysis data
- Customizable Announcements for team communication
The benefit of choosing Relyence is that we are not only concerned with ensuring our tools are feature complete – that is just step one. We take it to the next level with our dedication to service and support, our commitment to continual improvement, and our design elegance.
All our products incorporate the impressive list of Relyence advantages outlined above. And we continue to update and innovate with unparalleled speed. You can download a PDF version of the Relyence Advantages or visit our Why Relyence? page for an overview.
To learn more about the advantages of Relyence reliability software, or to see it in action, sign up today for your own no-hassle free trial. Or, feel free to contact us to discuss your needs or schedule a personal demo.